This job is no longer available
· Devise inventive accommodation solutions for one of Britain’s major landowners
· Help create safe, stimulating, good value workplaces
- Real scope to make a personal impact
If you’re looking for the most exciting professional opportunities, your search ends here. Revitalising Britain’s railway, our remit’s as vast as it is challenging – we’re involved in some of the most diverse, ambitious ventures Britain has ever seen, including Crossrail, Europe’s largest engineering project
We’re one of the country’s largest land and property owners – and our Property function is right at the heart of our work. Driving the best possible value from our diverse portfolio, it generates sustainable income for reinvestment into rail infrastructure.
As part of the dynamic Workplace Management team within Property, you’ll help us deliver great working environments for all our people. Working closely with Workplace Business partners and business teams, you’ll develop imaginative solutions – which could include implementing new ways of working – to meet both today’s accommodation demands and those of tomorrow.
· Degree level education or equivalent (ideally in Space Planning, Ergonomics, Design)
· Experience of using space planning tools
· Proven talent for influencing senior level decision makers
· Ability to source, assimilate and analyse data
· Excellent communication skills
Network Rail welcomes applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, disability or gender and is committed to creating a workforce as diverse as the communities we serve.
To find out more about this position and apply, please visit networkrail.co.uk/careers and insert ‘IRC665865' into the keyword search.
Closing date: 11 January 2013.