Architect/ Design Vacancy
Built Offsite has a rare and exciting opportunity for an Architect to join our growing Shropshire building company. The successful candidate will be a key member of our Design team, working on a range of projects predominantly within education markets. The successful candidate will be a talented and clear thinking Architect who is looking for the next stage in their career and will take on a high level of responsibility working with a team.
This role will involve supporting the Company sales process by producing and developing designs for inclusion in bid documents and sales packs, often working to tight timescales. The candidate will need to produce designs which accurately reflect the requirements of the client and comply with all current legislation and building regulations, whilst maintaining buildability of offsite methods of construction.
You will need to be a strong all rounder, as well as possess the following experience and skills:
- The ability to produce drawings for all stages of the RIBA plan of works, from initial concept through to the completion of onsite works
- An understanding of BREEAM and SBEM thermal modelling are also essential as well as an understanding of the planning process
- Personal qualities of enthusiasm, determination, integrity and loyalty are essential for the ethos of our family company
- An ability to work well within a team, take instruction, and to have conviction in your design ideas
- Good communication skills and a professional manner are essential
- Excellent time keeping and a professional attitude is essential for the role
Apply now by sending across your CV, or request the full job description for more details.
Salary: £40,000 depending on experience + performance related bonus
To apply please send your CV to:
Built Offsite Ltd, London House, Shawbury Business Park, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY4 4EA
or email to: email@example.com
(Closing Date: 13th February 2013)
We are an equal opportunities employer and applications are welcome from all interested parties.