Do you have CAD or Revit experience? Are you looking to get your foot on the career ladder? Look no further! This could be the perfect opportunity for the right person to gain valuable experience of working as a Draughtsperson for a rapidly growing and stable organisation.
Built Offsite is an innovate company specialising in the design, fabrication and installation of modular buildings to education markets. In this exciting role you will utilise your CAD/Revit skills draughting designs for educational building projects. As a key member of the Contracts Team you will work closely with the Commercial department to produce high quality designs working to often tight time scales, to ensure the optimum delivery of projects.
The Candidate will need to produce drawings which accurately reflect the requirements of the client and of their Design Manager as instructed to them in accordance with the internal processes. Experience of CAD or equivalent and general computer knowledge is essential for this role and knowledge of Revit is ideal, although training will be offered as required.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Knowledge and understanding to produce drawings to an accurate and high standard
- Proficient I.T user with a general enthusiasm for learning new IT programmes
- Willing to learn Building Regulations and other statutory approvals
- General understanding of Building Control and BREEAM
- Attend and take minutes of design meetings
- Be personable and willing to help others
Salary £12,875 per annum
Apply now to learn more about the vacancy and send your CV to:
Built Offsite Ltd, London House, Shawbury Business Park, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY4 4EA
or email to:
(Closing Date: 13th February 2013)
We are an equal opportunities employer and applications are welcome from all interested parties.
More jobs like this
- Heating and Ventilation Architect jobs in Staffordshire
- Heating and Ventilation CAD Technician jobs in Staffordshire
- Heating and Ventilation Architectural Assistant jobs in Staffordshire
- Heating and Ventilation Architectural Technician jobs in Staffordshire
- Heating and Ventilation Engineer jobs in Staffordshire