This job is no longer available
Design Coordinator- Construction- East London
I am currently representing a large construction company which undertakes new build residential construction, as well as repair/ maintenance agreements for local authorities.
They are currently seeking a Design Coordinator. This role is paying 50-60k.
The particulars of the role are as follows, and applicants must conform if progress is to be made.
· RIBA Qualified
• Substantial professional background in architecture
• Substantial experience of new build residential projects
• A good working knowledge of AutoCAD 2000
• A good working knowledge of NHBC and building regulations
• A good appreciation of building services
• Minimum qualification as an architectural or structural technician
• A good understanding CSH, BREEAM
• To manage the design process for traditional and design and build contracts
• To act as the primary contact for the design teams, client and production teams
• To advise on cost effectiveness of alternative methods of construction
• To co-ordinate the design information supplied to our construction division
• To manage compliance checks against specification and client requirements
• To manage design output to agreed programmes
• To liaise with Local Authorities, Building Control and Planning Departments
As well as the above technical specifications, the company also seeks candidates with loyalty to previous employers, a commutable distance from East London, and a professional and presentable demeanour.
CVs to: Pete@ssaltd.com