Digital Designer– Residential Housing
We have a new opportunity for a Digital Designer for residential housing projects based in the North of England.
Our client is a very successful, large residential developer which is based in the North of England. They have a network of regional offices throughout the UK. They have a very healthy order book and are on a continued growth trajectory which is the reason for the new vacancy.
- To identify the need for improved office procedures
- At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions.
- Implement new ideas and methods and continue to seek ways of both improving contribution to the organisation’s goals and enhancing the reputation of the company.
- Manage client expectations and ensure continual innovation.
- To assist in all areas of marketing department on a ad-hoc basis as required
- Responsible for the modification and production of images for website use.
- Responsible for using and adapting the company design template
- To be responsible for the visual look and feel of the brand ensuring the corporate identity is maintained.
- Responsible for strategically managing the delivery of client projects while ensuring targets are met.
- Ensure familiarity with group’s Health, Safety and Environmental policies and comply with employee responsibilities.
- To develop effective and productive working relationships with in the in-house marketing creative team and external agencies.
- To assist the Account Management team with general digital projects and web based issues.
- Enthusiastic approach with the ability to drive a project.
- Team player.
- Experience in the residential development market.
- Experience in Land and Design Engineering.
- Experience on digital marketing projects (email campaigns, advertising banner, corporate website and social media)
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving skills
The successful Digital Designer will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience of working on residential development projects. You will have recent and relevant UK experience. You must reside within a commutable distance of the North of England.
For further information apply with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org