Group Creative Brand & Interior Designer – Residential Housing
We have a new opportunity for a Group Creative Brand & Interior Designer for residential housing projects based throughout the UK.
Our client is a very successful, large residential developer which is based in the North of England. They have a network of regional offices throughout the UK. They have a very healthy order book and are on a continued growth trajectory which is the reason for the new vacancy.
· Bring latest thinking in interiors.
· Energy and flexibility to cover throughout England and Wales.
· Working with the in-house Architects, Commercial and Marketing teams.
· Reporting directly to group chairman.
· Working with sales team.
· Manage the network of interior design partners.
· Enthusiastic approach with the ability to drive a project.
· Team player.
· Experience in the residential development market.
The successful Group Creative Brand & Interior Designer will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience of working on residential development projects. You will have recent and relevant UK experience and you will be willing and able to travel all over the UK.
For further information apply with a CV to email@example.com