Sales Consultant - Residential Housing
We have a new opportunity for a Sales Consultant for residential housing projects based in the North of England.
Our client is a very successful, large residential developer which is based in the North of England. They have a network of regional offices throughout the UK. They have a very healthy order book and are on a continued growth trajectory which is the reason for the new vacancy.
The successful Sales Consultant will work as our client’s ambassador to prospective and existing customers. You will respond to leads and aim to achieve your required conversion rates, closing sales at the earliest opportunity and at the best price. The Sales Consultant will be actively involved with all parties to achieve legal completion, and will ensure that properties are ready to company standards at handover and that the highest levels of customer satisfaction are delivered.
· Experience in Pre – Development
· Experience in Sales and Marketing
· Proven track record of hitting targets
· Good with numbers
· Experience in presentation
· Good IT skills
· Experience in following procedures correctly
· Team player
· Good understanding of building relationships
· Understanding Health, Safety and Environment policies
· Liaising with site managers
· Experience in admin duties
The successful Sales Consultant will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience of working on residential development projects. You will have recent and relevant UK experience. You must reside within a commutable distance of the North of England.
For further information apply with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org