Working for this specialist building products manufacture, there is now an exciting opportunity for a Technical Manager to join their Technical Development Team.
Within this newly created role you will be responsible for taking an opportunity to develop a building system, ensuring that all the required project timescales are met.
Typical responsibilities within the role of Technical Manager will be to:-
- Provide technical expertise and analysis in support of the complete product and system development strategy.
- Support the development of new product and systems through the effective management of assigned projects.
- Manage the on-going coordination of technical changes required to product and system specification to ensure they meet minimum national requirements. This will involve the regular liaison with Central Certification services to ensure that certification supports the amended specification.
- Manage the on-going maintenance of third party application certification such as BBA Certificates.
- Engage with stakeholders and influencers such as National and European standard bodies, Technical Approvals Bodies and Trade Associations to remain informed of latest technical and regulatory requirements.
You will have the ability to communicate detailed messages in a clear and coherent way, have strong project management skills and good interpersonal and problem solving ability.
Your experience may have been gained whilst working for a building product manufacturer who also develop, accredit and sell building systems.
To apply for this opportunity please follow the ‘apply now’ button. Alternatively please call Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to find out more about this position.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.