CAD Technician/ Designer - Middleweight - Reading - Permanent - £NEG
CAD Technician/ Designer – Middleweight – Reading – Permanent - £NEG
Our Client a leading global manufacturer of interior fit out products which delivers the highest quality solutions with minimal impact on the environment but maximum impact on the interior space marketplace is seeking a Middleweight Designer to join their Berkshire office.
The successful candidate will have experience gained working on Metal ceilings, Dry lining and Interior fit outs and be proficient in the use AutoCAD and Inventor software( Preferred although not essential).
The role will include the following:
· Producing drawings for ceiling interfaces and details based on generic ceiling system drawings already produced
· Designing mechanical interface details with services
· Producing reflected ceiling plans based on architects plans and details
· Providing solutions to clashes within ceiling voids
· Raising requests for information
· Prioritising workload based on programmed objectives with Project Designer
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one on the UK’s leading interior fit out companies on a permanent basis.
More jobs like this
- Heating and Ventilation Architect jobs in London (East)
- Heating and Ventilation CAD Technician jobs in London (East)
- Heating and Ventilation Architectural Assistant jobs in London (East)
- Heating and Ventilation Architectural Technician jobs in London (East)
- Heating and Ventilation BIM jobs in London (East)