This job is no longer available
An experienced CAD Technician is required for my client, a leading Land Survey Company based in Surrey.
This is an office based position and duties will include:
• Assisting the Surveyors with CAD drawings
• Preparing survey plans and measured building surveys from field measurements and sketches
• Working on large building projects, using AutoCAD and Cloudworx to produce elevation drawings, rights of light drawings, GA drawings, building sections and 3D models.
• 3D modelling from field measurements and scan data
• QA and standardisation of drawings
• Assisting with surveys and taking projects to completion by checking the produced drawings on site visits and confirming / editing all relevant features
In order to be suitable for this position, it is essential that you have 2D AutoCAD experience within a similar role. UK experience is a must and a formal CAD qualification will be beneficial. Practical experience of 3D AutoCAD or 3D Studio Max is of interest and it is most likely that you will have a background of working with a Surveying or Architectural firm.
There is a great opportunity to grow within the company and the role will develop and progress as you prove your ability and accept new responsibilities.
Please only apply if you are located within sensible travelling distance of my client’s office in Surrey - candidates that need to relocate will not be considered suitable.