Senior FF&E Designer x 2 - Hotel & High End Residential
We have a new opportunity for a Senior FF&E Designer working on Hotel and High End Residential projects based in London.
Our Client is a leading Interior and Architectural Design practice specialising in Hospitality Design worldwide. They have numerous new projects on their books and they are on a constant growth arc, which is the reason for the new vacancy.
The successful Designer will be required to work on Hotels and High End Residential projects in London. You will therefore need a minimum of two years’ experience of working on UK Hotel and High End Residential projects.
- Direct and review purchase order process to ensure completeness and accuracy (as required).
- Co-ordinate FF&E installation with all parties involved.
- Work with Project Manager and Client to develop schematic FF&E design, based on project criteria (brief), programme and budget.
- Participate in presentations and insure the format is compatible with GA and Client standards.
- Develop and maintain FF&E budget.
- Develop FF&E specification for documentation.
- Serve as principal contact with Purchasing Agent.
- Review samples, strike-offs, etc for compliance with specifications and design intent
- Be familiar with the project contract and GA’s contractual responsibilities as they relate to FF&E in all phases.
- Direct and review furniture and installation plans for content and accuracy and ensure that they are fully co-ordinated with architectural and other consultant’s drawings
- Co-ordinate selection and presentation of artwork and accessories (purchasing if required).
- Attend and review site installation of all FF&E items (depending on project requirements)
- Work with Job Captain and Project Manager throughout project to help formulate staff utilisation / work plan, task assignments and allocation of fees.
- Co-ordinate with Project Manager in producing finishes schedules.
- Direct education of Junior FF&E Design staff in office standards, policy etc.
- A basic knowledge of AutoCAD is desirable.
- Prepare task assignments for assistant designers.
- Allocate and adjust FF&E budget in co-ordination with Client and Project Manager.
- Review and modify if necessary all specifications, schedules, purchase orders (where required) and installation plans for accuracy and design intent, and request changes as required.
- Review interior architectural plans in conjunction with the Project Manager to ensure conformity with FF&E design.
For information apply with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org