Architectural Revit Technician (Retail)
My client is a well known international Architectural Practice based in an idillic countryside location. Their clients include blue chip commercial and retail companies. They specialise in both external and interior design services including refit and new build.
The company offers excellent salary which is reviewed yearly and seeks to maintain a high level of professional and personal development including continual progression.
Purpose of the role: Support the Interior / space planning and exterior / newbuild project needs with a proficient level of revit architecture modelling.
- Preferrably qualified to degree level in Architectural Technology or combination of qualification and experience.
- Previous experience on retail projects is essential.
- It would be advanageous to have some space planning or FF&E experience but not essential.
- Strong technical knowledge and background.
- Excellent communcation and coordination skills are essential.
- Ideally you will have at least 2 years experience using Revit Architecture.
- Some level of BIM coordination experience would be beneficial.
- Experience using AutoCAD would be beneficial.
For further information call Matthew Kirk or Emma Clancy on