This job is no longer available
Retail/ Interior Designers – London – Permanent - £NEG
Our Client located in Clerkenwell, are a creative agency which focus on designing retail brand experiences from their modern and award-winning studio.
With clients ranging from Adidas to Primark to Samsung they produce brand positioning, identity design and interiors, through to graphic design, photographic art direction and digital.
I have roles available for highly talented senior and middleweight interior designers to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity for candidates who are looking to demonstrate their creativity and get involved in some exciting projects. You will have the chance to work with some leading retail brands located worldwide. You will need retail design experience combined with an innovative and inspiring approach to your work. Working directly with clients you will be required to deliver projects, from concept creation through to completion. Your role will include building strong client relationships, delivering presentations and providing ongoing consultancy and advice.
- Proven retail design experience.
- A portfolio that demonstrates creative thinking and flair.
- Proven experience at all stages of the design process.
- Excellent conceptual and visualising skills.
- Experience of liaising with clients and developing client relationships.
- Proficiency in Vectorworks and knowledge of C4D is highly desirable.
In return our client offers an inspiring environment and the opportunity to work with a vibrant team, enabling you to develop your career and acquire new skills.