Format Design Team Leader
Leading global built environment consultancy is looking to recruit a Design Team Leader with a project portfolio that includes Retail Banking and/or Education.
Based out of the Milton Keynes office responsibilities include;
- To provide client interface in design related matters
- Production of feasibility layouts, working drawings, detailed design outputs.
- Manage delivery of statutory applications and approvals
- Management of design resource on specific projects
- Work with Format Design leadership team to promote excellence in output quality
- Manage and lead team members and develop the team.
To be considered for the post of Format Design Team Leader you will be degree educated in an architectural subject and have achieved ACIAT/RIBA part2, have a proven track record in delivering projects, an excellent knowledge of planning & building regulations and the ability to manage a teams output.
An excellent opportunity with a major global business working within one of the busier business units