Due to growth, Built Offsite is looking to recruit a number of experienced Site Managers who will be responsible for ensuring on time delivery of buildings, as well as coordinating and managing the activities of all site personnel. This is a high impact position combining your hands on experience and leadership skills to complete the project on time without compromising on quality.
Along with a can-do attitude, the successful candidate will have the following experience and skills:
• A proven track record of and significant experience of working on construction sites
• Previous experience of working in a trade for at least 1-2 years is preferred
• Proven emphasis on Health & Safety documents and compliance on site
• Ability to maintain a good quality output from suppliers to ensure on time delivery
• Good communication skills and a professional manner are essential
• SMTS CITB qualified or equivalent
Our activities are predominantly within education, with many buildings installed during June - September; therefore we are looking to recruit a number of Site Managers who we can contact upon commencement of onsite works. We are therefore able to offer employment opportunities across much of the UK including; London and the South East, Portsmouth, Isle of Wight, Bristol, Manchester, Midlands and Huddersfield.
If you would like to apply please send your CV to the below email address. Successful candidates selected for interview will be asked to attend one of our recruitment days at one of the following locations:
Surrey - 4th of March 2013
Cambridge - 8th of March 2013
Bristol - 11th of March 2013
Manchester - 14th of March 2013
Salary circa: £400 - £700 per week
To apply, please send your CV to us by clicking on the link below.
(Closing Date: 13th of March 2013)
We are an equal opportunities employer and applications are welcome from all interested parties.
More jobs like this
- Heating and Ventilation Project Manager jobs in North East England
- Heating and Ventilation Site Engineer jobs in North East England
- Heating and Ventilation Site Manager jobs in North East England
- Heating and Ventilation Site Operative jobs in North East England
- Heating and Ventilation Building Trades jobs in North East England