This job is no longer available
SSA are recruiting on behalf of a Contractor who has secured multiple projects within Gatwick Airport and is seeking to add to their existing team to deliver projects including the refurbishment / fitout of areas within Gatwick Airport such as reception areas and toilet facilities
The currently require the following person to manage the Document Control process for one of their projects in Gatwick Airport.
Document Quality Manager
To develop and implement processes related to document control and management. To Work with the project team to implement systems of control and manage the process of distribution of internal correspondence and ensure good relationships with external and internal clients.
- Maintains internal documentation library to ensure that records are up- to-date and organised.
- Provides or coordinates special documentation as required.
- Functions as editor or as a writer in order to provide high quality documentation support.
- Ensures version control integrity is maintained throughout all documentation.
- Assists clients and support personnel in understanding product configuration.
The ideal candidate will have
• Experience working on airport Infrastructure especially Gatwick
• Ability to start immediately
• Experience working on large scale sites.
• Experience working on refurbishments and fit out contracts
• Located within 1 hour of Gatwick
For more detailed information about the roles please send your cv to Mike Lee
Ph:0203 137 5550