This job is no longer available
Senior / Associate Director Building Surveyor – London
My Client, an International property firm, is currently looking to appoint a senior or associate director level chartered building surveyor to their expanding London team. In time there is potential for the individual to head up this team.
The role will encompass providing a range of professional services to high profile clients within a variety of market sectors, with particular focus on due diligence to fund / investor clients.
To be considered for this role you must have the following experience:
- Degree qualified in building surveying or a similar RICS accredited course
- Chartered member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- Proven professional services experience
- Previously employed by a consultancy or end user client
- Team player, outgoing and flexible
- Energetic, enthusiastic and ambitious