Senior Design Manager – London & Kent – Main Contractor
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Design Manager to join a large main contractor. The client has a wide range of ongoing projects and there are real career opportunities for candidates who are looking to develop their career.
Our client works across a wide variety of sectors, including commercial office space, healthcare, education, mixed use developments and major regeneration schemes.
The successful Senior Design Manager will be working on a mixed use scheme in SE London and will be required to travel between an office in Kent and London.
Applicants must have:
- good knowledge of the design process at delivery stage within a main contractor.
- good all round technical knowledge
- client facing skills
- ability to manage consultants scope and budget
- recent and relevant UK experience
It is desirable if applicants have:
- mixed use residential experience
- good understanding of BREEAM and CfSH
- understand the PFI 2 stage design and build process
For further information apply with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org