This job is no longer available
Pick Everard is a leading, independent multi-disciplinary construction and property consultancy operating throughout the UK. We are justifiably proud of our reputation for innovation and service and for being a great place to work.
Due to an increasing workload we are currently recruiting for Architectural Technicians or Technologists. You will join one of our architectural resourced offices in Leicester, Bury St Edmunds, Derby, London or Taunton and will be required to have the flexibility to work out of our other offices occasionally.
You will be responsible for the production of all working technical drawings and will also be involved in preparation of feasibility studies, sketch designs, Revit models / CAD drawings for the detail design, specification and reports.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Significant experience in producing all working technical drawings and specifications
- HND or equivalent qualification (CIAT membership would be an advantage)
- Knowledge of technical legislation including building regulations
- Proficiency in AutoCAD – essential, familiarity with Revit - highly desirable
- Knowledge of compilation and submission of planning and building regulation applications
- Varied project experience (expertise in education sector projects will be a definite advantage)
- Full UK driving licence
In return we offer an attractive salary dependant on skills and experience, with benefits including 26 days holiday plus statutory days, paid professional subscription, pension scheme with private healthcare, life assurance.
If you are interested in this Architectural Technician or Technologist role please send your CV with a covering letter to us by selecting 'apply now' including details of your current remuneration and/or salary expectations.
No agencies please.