This job is no longer available
Pick Everard is a leading, independent multi-disciplinary construction and property consultancy operating throughout the UK. We are justifiably proud of our reputation for innovation and service and for being a great place to work.
Due to an increasing workload we are currently recruiting for Project Architects. You will join one of our architectural resourced offices in Leicester, Derby, London or Taunton and will be required to have the flexibility to work out of our other offices occasionally.
Primary duties will include:
- Designing and Managing projects from inception to completion
- Control of the production of drawings to meet project requirements and deadlines
- Co-ordination of whole design team
- Project cost control
You will be able to demonstrate:
- RIBA Part 3 qualification and ARB registration
- Minimum of three years post-Part 3 experience in a client facing role, ideally both in the private and public sectors, particularly in primary and secondary education
- Strong all round job running skills, including contract administration, planning and programming
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, ability to liaise effectively with clients, local authorities and other stakeholders
- Ability to manage the project team on a day to day basis
- Competent in AutoCAD and/or Revit
- Strong design and technical skills
- Full UK driving licence
In return we offer an attractive salary dependant on skills and experience, with benefits including 26 days holiday plus statutory days, paid professional subscription, pension scheme with private healthcare, life assurance.
If you are interested in this Project Architect role please send your CV with a covering letter to us by selecting 'apply now' including details of your current remuneration and/or salary expectations.
No agencies please.