Divisional Head of Projects
Built Offsite is a growing company specialising in quality and permanent buildings for education using Modern Methods of Construction. Due to this growth we have an excellent opportunity for a Divisional Head of Projects to work within our Contracts Department within a high impact position.
The Divisional Head of Projects shall be expected to manage and be fully responsible for projects from contract signature to the final handover to the customer. This is a senior role, where the successful applicant shall be expected to deliver each project to the highest standard, through their own team of office and site staff. The Commercial Manager shall be responsible for all aspects of their assigned projects including, but not limited to; Health & Safety, Project Costing, Contractual Issues, Variations, Valuations, Detailed Design, Quality Assurance and Customer Satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- Significant experience of working on site, either through a trade background or Site Manager position or equivalent
- Significant experience of managing different aspects of the construction process for example: detailed design, QS / costing exercises, contract negotiation, programming, resource planning, customer interface, QA, H&S
- Experience of leading a team and delegating tasks/ apportioning workload on a day to day basis
- Experience of setting and working to KPIs Well versed in various forms of contract, mainly JCT and NEC, whether it be through a Quantity Surveyor or Contracts Manager background, or through appropriate training
- Good man management skills, the ability to motivate a team to deliver to the highest level of their ability and to the high standard required by Built Offsite
- An innovative and creative thinker who can engineer their way around problems to deliver the best result possible to the customer
Salary up to £45,000 per annum depending on experience
Should you wish to apply, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please send across your CV or request the full job description for more details. Built Offsite Ltd, London House, Shawbury Business Park, Shrewsbury, SY4 4EA or email to: email@example.com
We are an equal opportunities employer and applications are welcome from all interested parties.
More searches like this
- Commercial Manager Heating and Ventilation jobs in Staffordshire
- Contracts Manager Heating and Ventilation jobs in Staffordshire
- Project Manager Heating and Ventilation jobs in Staffordshire
- Quantity Surveyor Heating and Ventilation jobs in Staffordshire
- Site Manager Heating and Ventilation jobs in Staffordshire