This job is no longer available
Senior Project Manager
This dynamic Australasian consultancy has an urgent requirement for a Project Manager with a proven track record of managing the early stages of the project lifecycle. You may have a background in architecture with significant design management experience on large commercial new-builds, retail fit-outs and multi-unit dwellings.
The consultancy prides itself on providing cutting-edge design and project management services which has seen it grow substantially in recent years. It has recently been successful at winning several anchor project for the CBD and has an opportunity for someone to start at short notice.
Ideal attributes and experience are as follows:
- Significant front-end Project Management experience including the design process.
- Experience as a Consultancy Project Manager.
- A property, construction, architectural or engineering degree from a recognised tertiary institution.
- A proven track record of delivering a diverse range of projects including commercial offices, apartments and retail fit-outs.
- Highly capable stakeholder manager.
- A desire to become an integral part of a high functioning project team.
The reputation of this consultancy has been built on a history of successful project delivery and through providing a level of service which has added significant value to a number of New Zealand businesses.
If you are interested in joining this high performing consultancy which is renown for its company culture, then please apply with your CV attached or contact Cameron on +64 9 303 9093 for more information.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.