The service of a Project Manager is needed for urgent employment.
• Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
• Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
• Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
• Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary during project cycle.
• Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
• Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
• Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
•Bachelor degree in Computer Sciences , engineering or equivalent
•4+ years in project management in the software development area including years in web development (in LAMP or other enterprise development environments) or other complex systems
•Leadership, initiative and decision making, risk taking and ability to work under pressure
More jobs like this
- Mechanical and Electrical Architect jobs in Africa
- Mechanical and Electrical Contracts Manager jobs in Africa
- Mechanical and Electrical Construction Manager jobs in Africa
- Mechanical and Electrical Contractors Engineering Manager jobs in Africa
- Mechanical and Electrical Health & Safety Advisor jobs in Africa