This job is no longer available
Senior Quantity Surveyor ref: ipnsqs
Top 10 global property consultancy requires an experienced MRICS quantity surveyor to join their London commercial cost management team.
In the role, you will deliver high quality services to the client and will contribute new ideas to develop best practice.
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
•Preparation of cost plans
•Preparation of tender documents
•Preparation and negotiation of final accounts
•Develop good relationships with clients and design team
•Carry out monthly one to ones for assigned staff
You will be/have:
• Degree qualified or qualified by experience
• Experience of working in a senior role in a professional environment. Previous roles will be in a medium to large practice with the emphasis on commercial, corporate, retail or mixed use experience.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the desire to develop management skills
• Sound technical background
• Ability to work under pressure to meet the changing and diverse demands of a busy major practice.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the number of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.