"Job of the Week" Head of Project Management - Retail - London - Permanent - £NEG
Head of Project Management – Retail Branding – London – Permanent – £NEG
Our Client a full service visual communications agency that deliver 360 degree retail and event solutions for world class brands.
Bold, stylish Innovative; at the cutting edge of their industry for two decades, are producing retail and event environments to the highest standards from concept to manufacturing.
The candidate will be working closely with the Operations Director, managing a small team of project managers who are responsible for the day to day running of briefs / quotes/ installations and on-going client account management. The candidate is expected to manage while still fulfilling a project manager’s role.
Responsibilities Head of Project Management
- Manage small team of Project Mangers on a day to day basis while managing your own projects
- Manage PM’s meeting brief/quote/installation deadlines
- Manage all staff issues in department
- Guiding PM’s with Client issues
- Efficient and effective communication between the PM/Client/ Internal Team
- Ensure projects are managed to budget
- Distribute briefs evenly throughout the PM team suiting their skill set
- Supervise on-going Account Management system
- Work with the Operations Director daily to make sure the day to day business runs smoothly and to budget
- Implement new/existing systems to monitor above
- Able to cope with stress, and manage with a strong hand while gaining the trust and respect of the team
- Solution focused, positive “can-do” outlook, calm under pressure, able to multi-task and juggle a number of projects simultaneously, resourceful, highly organised and a good team player / leader
- Excellent communicator at all levels, from corporate directors to labourers Diplomatic, with negotiation skills
- Energetic, self-motivated, not requiring micro-managing – able to manage their own time well
- PC literate in Microsoft word, excel, outlook
- Highly numerate; motivated by financial results (healthy profit margins) and repeat business (100% satisfied clients)
Our Client is growing, and is in need of the right person to manage and to develop the team/department for future growth. Someone who understands what needs to be done to grow a business and who is excited to do so. Depending on the candidate, there possibilities of becoming a Director and share holder at a future date.
If you feel you have the right skill set, and want to become part of a growing company that is a leader in its industry, ask yourself if you have the right attitude and skill to take the company to the next level.