CDM Coordinators - Oxford/ Reading / Birmingham
CDM Coordinators #3
Oxford / Reading / Birmingham
Leading property consultancy has requirements for CDM Coordinators to join their H&S Teams in Birmingham, Oxford and Reading.
Key requirements are:
• Minimum 2.1 Degree in Health & Safety or other relevant construction related degree
• Registered CDM Co-ordinator status (RMaPS)
• CMIOSH/Tech IOSH preferred
• Experience in delivering CDMc services across several construction sectors, including housing
• Thorough working knowledge of applicable UK Health & Safety Legislation including the Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2007 and Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations.
• Understanding of construction methods and design processes
• Capable of managing multiple projects
• Experience of undertaking site audits
• Understanding of key hazards typical to building and engineering projects
Candidates must be dynamic and enthusiastic with good interpersonal and client-facing skills with approximately 3-10 years’ experience gained within professional practice providing CDMc services.