Senior BIM Manager -Building Services
As a member of the senior management team will drive BIM adoption and innovation across the Building Services offices. Providing internal and external training, support and education is a key part of the role, redistributing knowledge gained from industry best practice. Will actively promote the business and engage in Business Development to secure both existing and new Clients’ business. Engage with all levels of staff and Directors to understand their needs. Engage with industry partners and Government to ascertain industry trends and future direction. Drive core business growth using BIM as a medium to engage with new and existing clients. You will have substantial experience in a building services design environment at senior level.Excellent knowledge of Revit, Navisworks and related design tools. Preferably Autodesk Certified but not essential. Degree/Masters qualified in a relevant subject. Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to interact confidently at all levels. The role would involve travel to UK offices.
More jobs like this
- Heating and Ventilation Architect jobs in London (Central)
- Heating and Ventilation CAD Technician jobs in London (Central)
- Heating and Ventilation Planner jobs in London (Central)
- Heating and Ventilation Site Manager jobs in London (Central)
- Heating and Ventilation Construction Manager jobs in London (Central)