This job is no longer available
Project Planner – Airport
An opportunity for a Project Planner to work within PM on secondment at Stansted Airport. Currently the project is estimated at c.£37m over a 2 year period (full time role).
The role will be ideal for a self-aware and self-motivated, enthusiastic Project Planner with a proven ability to work using their initiative and also being able to contribute as a team player. The candidate will be required to build an integrated project programmes across different areas of the Airport business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following;
- MS Project for measuring the progress of a plan
- Working on the project life cycle, design, planning, monitoring progress and identifying Red Flags
- Programme management techniques from tendering stage to completion of project
- Creating Baseline Schedule and S-Curves/Earned Value management analysis if required
- Preparing and coordinating detailed programmes encompassing design, installation, commissioning and operational readiness, whilst also supporting the Project Manager
The successful candidate must have the following experience;
- Proven background in project planning within the Construction, Retail or Property environment
- Experience of MS Project or Primavera P6
- Excellent communication and planning skills