This job is no longer available
Senior Claims Consultants - Dubai
UK based consultancy has a requirement for qualified high calibre senior claims managers (associate director/director level) for their Dubai office with the following:
- A relevant law degree (LLM or MSc).
- Professionally qualified to MRICS and MCIArb levels.
- At least 15 years’ experience gained within the construction industry.
- Quantity surveying background with at least 5 years’ experience in claims.
- Experience in arbitration and well versed in contract administration, VOs, claims, procedures and payments.
- Ability to advise legal teams on technical aspects of construction disputes.
- Experience in providing project audits.
- Comprehensive experience of contract negotiations and close-out procedures.
- Knowledge of FIDIC.
- Comprehensive knowledge of ADR practice and procedures.
- Broad knowledge of contracting principles and practices.
Candidates with immediate availability preferred.
Successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Analysing, evaluating and articulating contractual issues and disputes.
- Providing contractual guidance and advice.
- Preparing position and recommendation reports.
- Developing negotiation strategies on contractual issues.
- Assisting in business development and generating new business leads.
- Delivering the services as set out by the terms of appointment.
- Undertaking and performing services adhering to international best practice and RICS standards.