A busy and ultra modern architectural design house in Bristol is now looking for an assistant urban designer to cover maternity leave at busy Bristol office.
This company is responsible for the design and masterplanning of several high profile residential developments. This practice works with multidisciplinary consultancy teams and a wide range of different clients. They provide services such as:
* Land appraisals and Pre-Purchase advice
* Outline and Detailed Planning applications
* Specific and besopke building solutions
* Illustrative material and artists impressions
* Large scale housing developments of up to 5500 houses
* Small, bespoke, select developments of individual design
* Large or small apartment schemes
* Brownfield regeneration projects - Large or small
* Contemporary designs
My client currently has a full and diverse order book for 2013 and 2014. They have a contemporary and relaxed working environment in modern offices based in a highly desirable area of Bristol.
This role will be a minimum of 6 months and could extend on for a year.
They are seeking an enthusiastic and knowledgeable urban design assistant who has a proven track record in residential design with a strong emphasis on initiating and completing Design and Access Statements to a very high standard of content and graphics.