This job is no longer available
Building Clerk of Works
My client, a Public Sector organisation requires an immediately available Building Clerk of Works. This is a contract position for a minimum of three months in Elgin.
To be short listed for this role it is essential that candidates have demonstrable experience in a professional maintenance role as a Building Clerk of Works.
The main responsibilities for this role include:
- Preparing quotations for maintenance works
- Carrying out Property Condition Surveys
- Providing Clerk of Work services as directed by the design manager
- Preparing weekly reports on the progress of all live and ongoing projects
- Liaising with Clients and necessary teams to ensure that projects are completed to the best quality
I look forward to receiving your application.