This job is no longer available
Graduate Quantity Surveyor - Cambridge
Leading construction and property consultancy requires a graduate quantity surveyor in its Cambridge office to assist the senior cost consultant in the delivery of pre and post contract services to their client.
Educated to at least degree level holding a 2.1 or equivalent in quantity surveying you will be comfortable with;
• Measurement of drawings.
• Estimation of builders’ works.
• Development of the financial aspect of feasibility studies.
• Assisting in the tendering and procurement of contractors for projects.
• Assisting in the creation of contract documents for projects.
• Monitoring project costs in line with the approved budget.
• Assisting in the pricing of variations and the financial aspects of the project
change control process.
• Assisting in the financial reporting of a project in post contract phase.