Part II Assistant - Berkshire
Are you a talented, fun & energetic Part II Assistant looking for work in Berkshire?
One of the UK’s top planning consultancies is looking for a Post Part 2 Architect to be a part of their team.
The perfect candidate will have the following:
- Relevant recent residential experience
- Ability to take on small jobs (20+ Residential Units)
- Familiar with RIBA Plan of Work stages A to D
- Proficient skills with visualization software i.e. Sketch Up, AutoCAD, Revit etc.
- The ability to work well within a relatively small, energetic, dynamic and fun team
- A good understanding of the technical elements of residential design
- Creative thinker, particularly at the conceptual & design development stages
- Capable of understanding a client’s brief and applying innovative designs and solutions
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities
The ideal candidate will have relevant UK qualifications and experience as the client needs the candidate to ‘hit the ground running’.
All candidates must have the right to live and work in the UK & include a portfolio with their CV submissions.