This job is no longer available
Our client is a well established regional architectural practice. They have an excellent brand with a strong reputation for innovative, bespoke designs with the residential new build and refurbishment market. They have expanded with considerable success within the commercial sector. They have a proven track record of providing architectural services to the commercial property sector providing services from concept design through to working drawings for major corporate occupiers to contractors.
You will be able to produce CAD drawings at planning and working drawing stages. Candidates should be able to demonstrate the following essential skills:
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD
- 3D visualization is an advantage
- Capable of surveying buildings accurately
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong technical ability and understanding of UK Building Regulations & Planning system
- 3 years+ recent working history within architecture/consultancy environment
- Right to work in the UK
The ideal candidate will be a positive, reliable and enthusiastic team player who is enthusiastic, dedicated and motivated, able to work independently and available to start within 1 month.