This job is no longer available
Our client helps shape the world around us — from high-rise buildings to educational, cultural, research and transportation facilities. Their design process is based on energy-efficient building systems, and appropriate selection of materials and form to maximize environmental conditions and long-term performance.
Our client is looking to expand their architecture and interior design led team, based in London, working across a broad range of market sectors including residential, education, corporate, civic, healthcare, leisure + cultural and many more.
They are looking for an architect interested in interiors with three plus years experience. The ideal candidate would have great interpersonal skills, be well organised and have experience of running projects from inception to completion.
Applicants must be:
- experienced in producing tender and construction packages
- excellent detailing skills
- outstanding presentation skills
- fluency in English – both spoken and written
- knowledge of Vector works, Photoshop, InDesign an advantage
- excellent knowledge of energy efficient building systems
Please submit your CV and portfolio selection (maximum 3MB) with details of salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org