This job is no longer available
Urgent requirement for an additional creative design oriented Architectural Technician with experience of retail roll outs, ideally in restaurants, cafes, food retail.
Opportunity to work on some great projects at an award winning company recognized for its innovative and adventurous interiors.
- To support the Design Team & provide drawing assistance for concept work and identify and research availability of materials for new designs
- Work closely with the Project Managers and designers on all fit out schemes, new build and remodels to:
- Produce Internal layout drawing schemes for approval
- Internal colour schemes and elevation drawings
- External elevation drawings
- Obtain statutory consents for all fit out developments
- Draw building model changes and distribute
- Ensure 'as built' and latest drawings are filed and easily accessible through correct filing and retrieval process
- Manage storage and retrieval of drawings, Health & Safety Files, Photographs and other data relevant to store development
- Experience in a similar role, working with Vector works drawing package (Mac)
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, in particular Photoshop
- General site surveying / measured survey experience to prepare drawings from survey notes.
- Proven track record of preparing and successfully obtaining planning, landlord and Building Control approvals.
- Enjoys working in a team environment.
- Excellent communicator
- Process orientated
- Proven experience in design, space planning, retail and equipment layouts.
Contract: To work on a 1 month project (with the potential for further employment).
- Key skills may include:
Technician, Designer, MAC, Architectural, VectorWorks, Interiors, Fit-out, Retail, Restaurant, Building