This job is no longer available
An established Architect Practice in Surrey specialising in the full Design & Project Management of family home house extensions and alterations is looking to recruit an experienced Architectural Technician to their team.
The successful candidate will have previous work experience within a fast paced Architectural Design team. Be proficient in the production of drawings for high-end residential extensions and new builds. Providing complete services from design through to completion.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Architectural Technician with:
- Team Management Skills
- Excellent Technical Knowledge
- Business Development Acumen
- Job-running and client facing skills
- Previous Residential experience (essential)
- Thorough understanding of UK Building Regulations and Planning procedures
- AutoCAD/VectorWork proficiency (cross training can be provided)
Please forward your CV and examples of recent work (preferably in concise pdf form)