Marketing Coordinator / London / 6 Months Fixed Term Contract / Up to £27K
Skills: Architecture, Real Estate, Design, Marketing, In Design, Microsoft Office, Producing Proposals, Presentations, Online Marketing
An international leading architecture practice is looking for an excellent communicator, problem solver and action-oriented Marketing Coordinator to join the team in London office.
THE MARKETING COORDINATOR ROLE
As Marketing Coordinator you will be working under the direction of senior consultants to write, design and produce proposals, presentations and other material used to help the firm win work and grow online presence specific to the unique service offerings as well as supporting the general activities of the office.
Responsibilities of a Marketing Coordinator include:
• Working with senior staff and business leaders to produce proposals, presentations, research, design, write and produce all materials.
• Manage scheduling, production, and delivery of marketing materials.
• Actively participate in strategy/planning sessions.
• Develop new materials as needed to support business development activities.
• Perform multiple marketing efforts against rapid and frequent deadlines.
• Actively engage and collaborate with the firm's network of PR, Communications and Marketing personnel.
The successful candidate will be a self starter with a passion for the design business with the enthusiasm and drive to embed themselves within the creative studio structure.
You will need to be able to manage multiple deadlines and diverse project teams in a fast-paced work environment, provide thought leadership and recognize competitive advantage opportunities for the company.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills with grammatical accuracy, strong graphic communication and design skills, proficiency In Design and Microsoft Office are must.
If you are interested in applying for this Creative Support / Marketing Coordinator role in London, then please contact Dilek Celik, Creative Support specialist at Adrem Creative Careers at firstname.lastname@example.org
Adrem are specialists in Creative Careers.