This job is no longer available
Project Architect - Commercial Fit Out / Central London / £40-45k / Permanent
Award winning practice who is specialist in large scale commercial, education, mixed use / residential and master plan schemes have an urgent requirement for a Project Architect to join the company for a specialist project with experience in the design and delivery of commercial fit out & interiors projects. This is an opportunity to grow in a recognised, exciting practice which offers security and careers advancement in a role where you will be granted responsibility in the delivery of design focused fit out project. Experience in this type of commercial fit out and interiors project is essential!
- An understanding of the design process and ability to manage/deliver this from concept to completion;
- Flexibility and openness of approach and willingness to work as a team player;
- Experience of working directly with the client, contractor and design team.
- Experience of various forms of building contract (D&B, CM, Traditional);
- Working knowledge of CAD systems, ideally Vectorworks
- Management Skills:
- Ability to manage resources and people effectively and efficiently;
- Experience of working within a team effectively and delivering tight deadlines on time and on budget;
- Ability to cope with change e.g. to brief, programme or role.
- Ability to liaise and co-ordinate other disciplines/team members.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- RIBA or ARB registered Architect with experience of working within the United Kingdom.
If you feel you have the experience needed for this retail Project Architect job then please send your CV and work examples to Gina at email@example.com
Adrem Group are specialists in Creative Careers.