This job is no longer available
Interior Designer – F &B / Retail – Sharjah Airport free zone - Dubai
5 + years of previous design/creative experience in the design industry focusing on retail.
Must have a good understanding of communication, sketching, mood boards, and able to interpret briefs and not be shy to push the boundaries when necessary.
• Our Client is looking for a strong Concept Designer who is passionate about design.
• What is essential is that you will have a strong design background and conceptual skills within the retail sector, knowledge of F & B will also be good but not essential.
• You will responsible for the development of design concepts that interface with the clients and the design team , you will then develop multiple applicable design solutions that meet the strategic, design, functional criteria of our brief. You should be able to demonstrate extensive experience as a Designer with a very strong and proven background in design, POS and brand identity.
• Expert IT skills and experience of using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat) and MS Office Applications (PowerPoint, Word and Excel).
• A keen interest in graphics design as well would be an advantage.
• Must be able to drive and be willing to travel internationally.
• Salary per month 15000 - 20000 AED all in.
• International Medical cover.
• Note – we do not offer annual flights back home.
• No preference on nationality.
• The role will be based in Sharjah Airport Free Zone.
Please contact Jon Janes on 0207 415 7182 for more information or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org