Mid-Weight FF&E Designer - Hotels - £Neg - London
We have a new opportunity for a Mid-Weight FF&E Designer working on Hotel projects based in London.
Our Client is a leading Interior and Architectural Design practice specialising in Hospitality Design worldwide. They have numerous new projects on their books and they are on a constant growth arc, which is the reason for the new vacancy.
The successful Designer will be required to work on Hotels and Hospitality projects in London. You will therefore need a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience of working on UK Hotel and Hospitality projects.
- Direct and review purchase order process to ensure completeness and accuracy (as required).
- Co-ordinate FF&E installation with all parties involved.
- Work with Project Manager and Client to develop schematic FF&E design, based on project criteria (brief), programme and budget.
- Develop and maintain FF&E budget.
- Develop FF&E specification for documentation.
- Serve as principal contact with Purchasing Agent.
- Review samples, strike-offs, etc for compliance with specifications and design intent
- Direct and review furniture and installation plans for content and accuracy and ensure that they are fully co-ordinated with architectural and other consultant’s drawings.
- Co-ordinate selection and presentation of artwork and accessories (purchasing if required).
- Attend and review site installation of all FF&E items (depending on project requirements)
- Work with Job Captain and Project Manager throughout project to help formulate staff utilisation / work plan, task assignments and allocation of fees.
- Co-ordinate with Project Manager in producing finishes schedules.
- Direct education of Junior FF&E Design staff in office standards, policy etc.
- A basic knowledge of AutoCAD is desirable.
- Prepare task assignments for assistant designers.
- Allocate and adjust FF&E budget in co-ordination with Client and Project Manager.
- Review and modify if necessary all specifications, schedules, purchase orders (where required) and installation plans for accuracy and design intent, and request changes as required.
- Review interior architectural plans in conjunction with the Project Manager to ensure conformity with FF&E design.
For information apply with a CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why not visit our website for other current vacancies for the perfect job for you. www.redfishsolutions.com
Follow us on twitter for latest news and updates www.twitter.com/redfish_sols