Built Offsite is looking to recruit a number of experienced Site Managers who will be responsible for ensuring on time delivery of buildings, as well as coordinating and managing the activities of all site personnel. This is a high impact position combining your hands on experience and leadership skills to complete the project on time without compromising on quality.
Along with a can-do attitude, the successful candidate must have the following qualifications and evidence of these will be required at interview:
- Valid CSCS Card
- Valid First Aid Certificate
- Valid SMSTS
- Valid CRB/DBS Disclosure (preferable to have a DBS check but this can be carried out after appointment)
The following experience and skills are required:
- A proven track record of and significant experience of working on construction sites
- Previous experience of working in a trade for at least 1-2 years is preferred
- Proven emphasis on Health & Safety documents and compliance on site with a valid First Aid Certificate
- Ability to maintain a good quality output from suppliers to ensure on time delivery
- Good communication skills and a professional manner are essential
- SMTS CITB qualified or equivalent
If you would like to apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Salary circa: £400 - £700 per week.
We are an equal opportunities employer and applications are welcome from all interested parties.