Architectural Technician - Revit
Architectural Technician - Revit / Guildford / £35-40k / Permanent
Our client is an award-winning international design practice providing architecture, masterplanning, urban design, interior design and town planning services and is ranked as one of the top architectural practices in the United Kingdom, working on projects across the UK and the world.
Due to a number of significant new projects, they have an excellent opportunity for a talented Senior Architectural Technician to join their rapidly expanding office in Guildford. You will be working alongside Project Directors and Project Architects to develop, manage and control the design and construction of a number of different building types. The schemes will usually have reached the detail design stage, and therefore the primary role will be to assist in delivering the production information flow to ensure that construction packages can be let in accordance with the Contractor’s programme.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent presentation skills, both verbally and drawing;
- Experience of working directly with the client, contractor and design team, would be desirable.
- Excellent working knowledge of CAD systems including REVIT;
- Good working knowledge of Building Systems, Regulations and construction types.
- Develop, detail and co-ordinate package information;
- Ability to apply standards to resolve technical/design issues;
Ability to develop and interpret design principles.
Experience working in a similar capacity with, good commercial/office experience is required. CIAT preferable but not essential.
!!This is an urgent requirement with the client looking for a start ASAP!!
If you feel you have the experience needed for this position then please send your CV and work examples to Gina at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adrem Group are specialists in Creative Careers.