Design Manager – North West London Education Project – Main Contractor
This job has now expired
We are urgently seeking an experienced Design Manager to join a very successful main contractor. The Design Manager will be site based on an education project in NW London.
The successful Design Manager will be responsible for Leading/Managing the design process in order to develop a design compliant with all contract requirements and in the most cost effective way (no over design). All information will be fully coordinated in order to deliver the project on time, within budget and to meet the client requirements
The Design Manager will be joining a contractor with a global reach. In the UK they work across a range of sectors including education, commercial, healthcare, development, residential and regeneration.
The successful Design Manager must have:
- Knowledge of the design process, at delivery design stage with a Main Contractor
- Good all round technical knowledge
- Good client facing skills
- Ability to manage consultants scope and budgets
It is desirable that the Design Manager has:
- Broad Sector experience, ideally some education experience
- Have a good understanding of BREEAM and CfSH
- Understand the PFI/PPP 2 stage D&B process
- Understanding of fire and acoustic requirements
The successful candidate must have relevant UK experience and reside within commutable distance of North West London.
For further information apply with a CV plus details of your current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why not visit our website for other current vacancies for the perfect job for you. www.redfishsolutions.com
Follow us on twitter for latest news and updates www.twitter.com/redfish_sols