Senior Design Co-ordinator/Design Manager
Duties will include:
- Ensuring the Design Management protocols are set up at start of contract.
- Assist in selecting and appointing consultants required on site, and thereafter continually liaising with all external consultants, statutory bodies, subcontractors, client team and In-house teams
- Hold Contract Design meetings on site and carry out design content checks and buildability and Value Engineering reviews.
- Drawing and information management and distribution.
- Carry out regular auditing on site to ensure design management procedures are being followed
- Instigate pre-handover meetings with design managers/co-ordinators
- Support in the personal development of individuals within the department
- Administration duties in connection with Design Coordination role.
More searches like this
- Architect Heating and Ventilation jobs in Staffordshire
- Architectural Assistant Heating and Ventilation jobs in Staffordshire
- Architectural Technician Heating and Ventilation jobs in Staffordshire
- Engineer Heating and Ventilation jobs in Staffordshire
- Design Heating and Ventilation jobs in Staffordshire