This job is no longer available
Senior CDM Coordinator / Health & Safety Consultant
Major property consultancy has asked us to source a senior / associate level CDM coordinator / health & safety consultant to provide health & fire safety consulting services and deliver a CDMc role to private and public sector clients on a mixture of projects.
Your role will be to provide services to their clients to ensure compliance with health and safety legislation including;
• Pan-London public sector CDM framework account responsibility
• Client contact for existing health & fire safety consultancy contracts
• Supporting the team leader to respond to client enquiries
• Health & fire safety consultancy services including audits, gap analysis and assessments
• Undertaking the CDM coordinator role in accordance with the CDM 2007 Regulations
• Preparation of project F10 notification, PCI and health and safety file documentation
• Coordination and liaison with designers to obtain and collate design risk and hazard information
• Attendance at design / project meetings
It is essential you are RMaPS and / or NEBOSH Qualified and desirable that you have CMIOSH and a construction / safety related degree / diploma. You must have the ability to work alone and as part of a team, organise workloads and communicate at all levels.
As a self-motivated experienced health & safety professional with CDM coordinator experience you must be able to demonstrate strong client facing skills as you will be an ambassador for our clients H&FS and CDM services.
The role requires a high level of autonomy and could lead to senior management and P&L responsibility.