Gatwick Airport, The World’s largest single runway airport, is seeking highly experienced Cost Engineers to join their delivery teams as the airport develops its future £1.2 billion Capital Investment plan.
This is an exciting time in the development of the airport and offers a stimulating opportunity for a Cost Engineer with civil engineering experience to develop their career further.
You will be able to broaden and increase your experience for forecasting project budgets, monitoring project expenditure, project cost reporting and trend analysis on a wide selection of civil projects, in a demanding live operational environment.
Successful applicants must have:
- Substantial experience in a Cost Engineer/Quantity Surveyor role
- Good knowledge and working experience of SAP and spreadsheets
- Experience in preparing cost forecasts from drawings
- Large project experience in a similar organisation within the construction industry
- Experience in a variety of different projects
- Must be self-assured on civil construction processes under NEC Forms of Contract
- Have the drive to develop your skills further
- To challenge the forecast expenditure, identify opportunities for efficiencies and when required develop robust recovery plans
- A knowledge and understanding of the Airport Environment, BIM and Risk Management processes would be desirable but not essential.
Don’t miss out on your opportunity to become an integral part of a team within this well established company who in return for your experience can offer you career progression and exposure to a fast expanding and already successful organisation.
Apply now for more information and your chance to be considered!
eSift have been appointed as the resource partner and we are managing this role on behalf of our client. To apply for this position please click on the “apply now” button below. By submitting your CV to us you are giving us express consent to provide our client with your full details if we believe your skills and experience meets with our client’s criteria and/or need.