£70,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
Gatwick Airport, The World’s largest single runway airport, are seeking highly experienced Senior Planners to join its class leading delivery team as the airport develops its future £1.2 billion Capital Investment plan.
This is an exciting time in the development of the airport and offers a stimulating opportunity for Senior Planners with civil engineering experience to develop their career further.
You will be responsible for managing the schedule, maintaining performance, and driving delivery on one of our largest civil projects to date, in a demanding live operational environment.
Successful applicants must have:
- Substantial experience in a Senior Planning role
- Good experience of Primavera P6
- Large project experience in a similar Civil Engineering organisation within the construction industry
- Good Management skills
- Experience in a variety of different projects including large scale
- Must be self-assured on technical civil construction processes under NEC Forms of Contract
- You will have the skills to challenge the progress reporting, identify opportunities for efficiencies and when required develop robust recovery plans
- To challenge the forecast expenditure, identify opportunities for efficiencies and when required develop robust recovery plans
- A knowledge and understanding of the Baggage Systems, BIM and SAP would be desirable but not essential.
Don’t miss out on your opportunity to become an integral part of a team within this well established company who in return for your experience can offer you career progression and exposure to a fast expanding and already successful organisation.
Apply now for more information and your chance to be considered!
eSift have been appointed as the resource partner and we are managing this role on behalf of our client. To apply for this position please click on the “apply now” button below. By submitting your CV to us you are giving us express consent to provide our client with your full details if we believe your skills and experience meets with our client’s criteria and/or need.