Architect, Part II or Technician with Education Sector Experience
A medium sized practice in West London are seeking an experienced Part II Architectural Assistant, Architect, Technician or Technologist to join their team.
- The ideal candidate will have:
- AutoCAD skills
- BREEAM experience/knowledge
- Education sector experience
- Experience in a U.K practice
- Be able to start work within the next few weeks
To be considered for this role, you must live within easy commute of West London and have a portfolio of Schools and Education buildings.
This role is subject to a 3 month probation and could lead to a permanent role.