This job is no longer available
- Manage and deliver elements of the Schools programme, including preparation and monitoring of project plans and their budgets.
- Provide design advice to clients, and partners in Government, supported by colleagues and Design Forum Panel members as and when appropriate.
- Undertake research into examples of good practice and communicate through case studies, web-based tools and/or other means. This may include facilitating workshops and meetings with senior personnel from partner organisations and the private sector. Capture outputs.
- Contribute to and lead other projects, working with other A+DS colleagues.
- As necessary, manage project team(s) including external consultants and other parties involved in delivering projects commissioned by A+DS.
- Line manage Programme Officer(s) where required
- Deputise for the Head of Urbanism where required.
- Contribute knowledge and expertise to shared work and activities across A+DS.
- Contribute to corporate activities such as corporate planning, annual reporting, staff CPD and training and providing cover for others.
- As required, review and respond to policy and related consultations.
- Undertake other duties as required by the Chief Executive.